Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hold on to your helmets!

My kids say that line all the time "Hold on to your helmets!"  It's form their favorite cartoon, Team Umizoomi!  Well, it is very true in our case....

WE NEED TO BE IN BEIJING ON MARCH 17TH!!!!


OHMYWORD!!!!

I knew it was a possibility, but honestly, did not think it would happen.  Well, it happened!

Right now we are figuring out all the travel details, I'll post more info about the trip later.  However, we know the most important part, Lyla will be ours forever on March 18th!!!

4 comments:

  1. YIPPEE! Oh, Allison I am so happy for you! The girls and I are praying for you all - and will continue to pray as you bring your big girl home! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing!! Can't wait for you to have her in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know how I feel about all of it. :) Can't wait to meet you in Guangzhou!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    I am doing the crazy my-friend-is-getting-her-girl dance!!!

    Oh I am so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete