Thursday, March 22, 2012

Buddhist temple and August 1st Park

We got to do some touring again today. It is so nice to get our of the hotel room. Lyla is great when we are here, but there is only so much one can do in here. She's a bit harder to handle in public, but it's still nice to get out.

We went to a Buddist temple and it was so busy because it is the 1st day of the 3rd month of the lunar calendar, who knew? It was quite an experience.

Next we went to a local park, it was gorgeous weather while we were there, so we took our time and just walked around.

Lyla has been chatting up a storm. It makes me sad because I have no idea what she is saying. She carries on like I can understand every word. Most of the time I just smile and she doesn't seem to mind that I don't talk back.

I think we turned a corner today. I got my first real hug and kiss! She seems a little more loving toward me today, so I think things are moving in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment