Thursday, March 15, 2012

From my iPod

Just giving this iPod blogging a try.

We're waiting in the Phoenix airport for our flight to Fresno, we missed our connection and were delayed 4 hours. Ugh.

The other day I was consumed with worry about Xander while I am gone. In so many ways he has come so far since bringing him home, very few people would even know we still deal with issues daily, but we do. So, as the mom it worries me, how another adoption and me being gone for 2 weeks will affect him. I know he will be fine, ultimately. I know he will be loved on and cared for while I'm gone, and I think my worry is pointless.

In the middle of my time-wasting (worrying) I was reminded of God's provision when we adopted Xander. He took our high maintenance little Macey and turned her into a caring big sister in the instant Xander joined us. That simple thought made me realize, again, that He will prepare and guard Xander in the same way.

God chose our family to grow by adoption, and He will continue to equip us, kids and parents alike!

1 comment: