Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Confession

So, we have a MacBook Pro, an iPad2 and an iPod Touch, but we're quickly learning that doesn't mean a hill of beans unless you can use them properly.

Kevin went home today and took the laptop. I have the camera, my iPod and the iPad. We didn't consider that I couldn't download pics from the camera to the iPad. I also didn't know there wasn't an iPad app for Blogger, but there is an iPhone app, hm. All that to say, for the rest of the trip the only pics you will get to see are those taken with my iPod and all my blogging will be done from here, which kind of gives me a hand cramp.

I only got two pics of our tour today, sorry. I'll do better tomorrow since I know the issue now.

Lyla is doing great, I'm having a tough day since Kevin left, but I know I'll feel better once I see him home with M and X.

Lyla is a phenomenal kid! Seriously, always smiling and making others do the same. She's a picky eater, but eats a lot of what she likes. She has an opinion about everything and will let you know it, and she is a bossy britches! Going to be interesting when my 3 kiddos are all under one roof.

Feeling so honored to be her mom, I know she will teach me a lot, I just hope I can do the same!

*just tried to post pics on this blog and I can't. Not sure what to do, will try to figure it out...grrrr!

1 comment:

  1. Bossy britches?? What?! Wonder where she gets that from! ;^}

    ReplyDelete