Monday, January 23, 2012

Xin Nian Kuai Le!

Happy New Year!  It's the year of the dragon, which is a lucky year!  And I would say so, we get to bring home Lyla in the year of the dragon.

"The other Lila's" family has done it again, this time they sent us a VIDEO!!!!  AHHHH!!!!

Apparently I am not smart enough to be the actual video on my blog, so you'll have to click on the link, sorry!  I just wanted you to see it!

Video of Lyla!

A HUGE thank you again to the Childers family for getting pictures and video of our girl!  And big WELCOME HOME to them as they arrived home yesterday!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a doll! Love her beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how tender she was taking the other little girl's hand. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great! Do you know what they are saying yet. I know someone that speaks Chinese! I could send him the link.

    ReplyDelete