Thursday, June 2, 2011

Boring, yet exciting!

So, this is only note worthy because it seemed to relieve a little stress from me. Our home study visits are finished! All documents (except one, which I will deliver to our social worker on Monday) have been gathered! The report is VERY close to being completely written! This means that we are SO close to submitting our I-800A! To all of you not in the adoption community, and do not know what I am talking about, this is a big step in the right direction. We have to submit our I-800A in order to complete our dossier, which is the big pile papers that China wants, so we can adopt Lyla.

In my mind I thought we would be doing good if we could submit our I-800A by the middle June, and it looks like that will happen! Our social worker is going out of town on June 15th and her goal is to have everything ready so we can submit it by then, yippee!!!!

No official documents in hand, no approvals received, but a little less stress for Mama to carry around!

No comments:

Post a Comment